ZTE has just surprised all its fans by introducing a very cheap new smartwatch very discreetly. The new ZTE Watch Live presents itself practically as a clone of the very popular Amazfit GTS, at least in terms of its design.
So, with an extremely appealing design, ZTE Watch Live has everything to be a great success, especially since it will reach the Chinese market for just € 30! Even without a possible confirmed global launch, it is likely to become available in the usual online stores from China, albeit at a slightly higher price.
Highlights of the new ZTE Watch Live smartwatch
Despite being an extremely cheap smartwatch, the ZTE Watch Live manages to present some very interesting details that will certainly guarantee excellent value for money invested.
Among the main highlights, you can find:
- Autonomy for up to 21 days
- Constant heart rate monitoring
- Support for 12 sports
- IP68 resistance certification (water and dust)
ZTE Watch Live specifications
- 1.3 “inch TFT screen with 240×240 pixel resolution
- Support for different Watch Faces
- Magnetic charging support
- Monitoring of heart rate and blood oxygen levels
- Monitoring sleep cycles
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Support for various notifications received on the smartphone (applications, messages, calls, alarms, etc.)
Obviously, we cannot expect the same level of performance and precision as the Amazfit GTS, which already presents itself as a “budget” smartwatch. Still, considering the large number of smartwatches below € 50 that are sold in online stores and are not even worth the price of shipping … it seems guaranteed that the ZTE Watch Live will become the leader in this segment.
EBox editors recommend: