Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Zidoo X6 Pro TV Box With Rockchip RK3368 CPU
- 1.1 Zidoo X6 Pro TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 Highlights
- 1.3 Specification
- 1.4 Zidoo X6 Pro TV Box Review
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
This firmware is for Zidoo X6 Pro TV Box With Rockchip RK3368 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Zidoo X6 Pro TV Box Firmware details
Archive: 20160226_ZIDOO_X6 Pro_v1.0.33kodi16.0
Model: Zidoo X6 Pro TV Box
Image file size: 433 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3368
Update file name: 20160226_ZIDOO_X6 Pro_v1.0.33kodi16.0.img / ZIDOO_X6_Pro_v1.0.33_ota.zip
Build number: rk3368_box-user-debug 5.1.1 LMY48G eng.xiaoweihua.20160226.170729 test-keys
FW version: 5.0.00
Boot version: 2.40
1. Solved the audio out of sync with Netflix
2. Kodi updated to 16.0 final version
3. Updated the icons of UI, added locked function to browser on parental control
4. Solved the issue the invalid with bookmark setting of the built-in browser.
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Cortex-A53 Rockchip 3368 Octa-core CPU
- Support 4K*2K H.265 Decoding
- HDMI 2.0, 4K*2K @60fbps
- 2.4GHz&5GHz Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- SGX6110 GPU
- DDR3 2GB and eMMC Flash 16GB
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/memo, 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band) AP6335 dual-band WIFI
- Gigabit LAN
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in KODI
|Operating System||Android 5.1|
|CPU||Rockchip R3368 Octa Core up to 1.6GHz (Cortex-A53 64bit)|
|GPU||SGX6110; support 4K*2K H.265/H.264|
|ROM||Nand Flash 16GB|
|Wifi Connectivity||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/mimo, 802.11ac WiFi compliant; 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band) AP6335|
|Video Supported||Support HEVC/H.265 decoder|
Support up to 4096×2304 resolution
Support up to 100Mbps bit rate
Embedded memory management unit(MMU)
Stream error detector (28 IDs)
Internal 128k cache for bandwidth reduction
Multi-clock domains and auto clock-gating design for power saving
Real-time video decoder of MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, AVS, VC-1, RV, VP6/VP8, Sorenson Spark, MVC
Error detection and concealment support for all video formats
Output data format is YUV420 semi-planar, and YUV400(monochrome) is also supported for H.264
H.264 up to HP level 5.2:4Kx2K@30fps (4096×2304)
MPEG-4 up to ASP level 5:1080p@60fps (1920×1088)
MPEG-2 up to MP:2160p@30fps (3840×2160)
MPEG-1 up to MP:1080p@60fps (1920×1088)
Sorenson Spark:1080p@60fps (1920×1088)
VC-1 up to AP level 3:1080p@30fps (1920×1088)
For AVS, 4:4:4 sampling not supported
For H.264, image cropping not supported
For MPEG-4, GMC(global motion compensation) not supported
For VC-1, upscaling and range mapping are supported in image post-processor
For MPEG-4 SP/H.263/Sorenson spark, using a modified H.264 in-loop filter to implement deblocking filter in post-processor unit
|Audio Supported||AAC-LC/HEAAC/HE-AAC v2,AC3,AMR-NB,DTS,MP3,OGG,RA_COOK,WMA,WMA,LPCM/PCM/ADPCM,FLA|
|HDMI Port||Standard HDMI female, v2.0|
|Other Interfaces||1 * TF card reader SD card interface,2 * USB 2.0 port(one could be a OTG port) ,1 * IR receiver,1 * Composite video and audio port ,1 * S/SPDIF (2CH, 5.1CH)Power,1 * RJ-45 Ethernet Jack|
|Power||Adapter 5V 2A|
|1 x TV box|
|1 x IR remote control|
|1 x HDMI cable|
|1 x Power adapter (A right AC Adapter will be sent as your shipping country)|
|1 x User manual|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]