This firmware is for ZERO Devices Z5C Thinko TV Stick with Rockchip RK3288 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Z5C Thinko Firmware details
Archive: Z5C Thinko
Model: ZERO Devices Z5C Thinko TV Stick
Image file size: 407 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3288
Update file name: z5c-1.0.3.img
FW version: 4.4.02
Boot version: 2.15
Model number: Z5C
Company: ZERO Devices
Build number: rk3288-eng 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.sz.20141016.091133 test-keys
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
• OS: Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat
• Resolution: Up to 4K UHD
• SoC: RK3288
• CPU: ARM Cortex A17 Quad Core 1.8Ghz
• GPU: Mali-764 Quad Core
• RAM: 2GB DDR3
• ROM: 8GB EBMC
• External memory: Micro SD (TF card)
• Supports USB Memory and HD
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.