Youtube is one of the most used applications in the world. So it goes without saying that minimal changes to the App can change (and greatly) the way users consume content.
The new update, which is coming to iOS and coming soon on Android, is a direct factor in how you’re going to watch videos. Personally, I believe it is one of the best functionality installed in the application.
Youtube introduces new categories
If so far you had the trends and little else. The new categories will give you the chance to see the videos that were posted on “today”, those you left in the middle or even those you haven’t watched yet.
- All: The list of all channel videos you subscribed to from newest to oldest.
- Today: Shows videos posted in the last 24 hours
- Continue to see: Those videos you left halfway
- By watching: Videos from your favorite channels you haven’t seen yet
- Live: All the upcoming hits and YouTube premieres
- Posts: The posts from the channel community you subscribed to.
This will be a good way to streamline content from new creators who continue to pursue stardom. At this time it is not easy to survive as a content creator. Especially for those who are starting out and want to make it life.
Youtube is increasingly relevant in people’s lives. While not perfect in many ways, content creators have improved over the years by bringing more quantity and quality.
This new feature will be gold over blue for creators to release even more content to stay relevant in their followers’ feed.
EBox editors recommend: