In yet another cartoon story, a Chinese Redmi Note 8 user shared an image on the Chinese social network Weibo. That image shows your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 with shattered screen glass, after supposedly falling from an eighth floor and into a pool.
According to the user, the smartphone was accidentally dropped from the eighth floor. Falling into the pool may have saved the equipment from complete destruction. Still, the screen broke and water entered the chambers. The most impressive thing is that the tactile capabilities of the mobile phone have remained intact.
The Redmi Note 8 was still slightly folded. Therefore, this user can consider himself lucky, as he now owns the only Redmi Note 8 with curved screen on the market. In the image, we see the phone still charging.
Xiaomi CEO proudly shared the image
Lei Jun, CEO of Xiaomi, shared the image, describing the situation. It is obvious that the CEO praised Xiaomi’s build quality, going so far as to cite Nokia as a reference in build quality. A somewhat random reference but still true, Nokia’s Android smartphones are well built.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 specifications
- 6.3 “inch screen with Full HD + resolution and small drop-shaped notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD card
- Four rear cameras: 48MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- 13 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader on the rear panel
- 4,000mAh battery with support for fast charging at 18W
- Android Pie, MIUI 11
EBox editors recommend: