According to leaker @TechMate, the Xiaomi Redmi K30 (Mi Note 10 T) has very low production costs. This would not be new except that the sales price is equally low, bringing no apparent profit to the company.
The cost of the components required to make a Redmi K30 5G drive in the 6 GB + 64 GB version is about 224 euros, converted from the Chinese yuan. However, this value is for components only, does not include development, research, assembly or marketing costs.
Considering that the Xiaomi Redmi K30 will sell for 256 euros in its 6 GB + 64 GB version, this reveals that Xiaomi even loses money by making such a cheap phone. This goes against the ideology of the company, which has repeatedly stated that it does not mind losing money to bring good equipment and good prices.
It is important to note that these prices refer to the Chinese market. Of course the Redmi K30 will have higher values in Europe but will not differ so much. The Redmi K30 is still a great value for money device.
Redmi K30 5G Specifications
- 6.67 "inch Full HD + resolution LCD screen with punch hole
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G (5G) Processor
- Up to 8GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB of internal memory
- Four rear cameras: 64MP (Sony IMX686) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- Dual front camera: 20MP + 2MP (depth)
- 4,500mAh battery with 30W quick charge support
- Android 10, MIUI 11
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?