Xiaomi today introduced its new line of Smart TV, which come in 3 different dimensions: 43 ", 55" and 65 "inches. All feature a considerable improvement in their specifications and design, thus ensuring a price / quality ratio well above average.
Although its price has only been revealed to the Chinese market, it leaves any user with 'mouth watering'. The 43 "inch model will hit the market with a price of just € 191which is unbelievable for a smart TV with these dimensions and capabilities.
Xiaomi Mi TV Pro specifications
- 4K (43 "/ 55" / 65 ") panel with 178º viewing angle and support for HDR 10 content
- Amlogic Cortex A55 Processor (1.9GHz)
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth, 3x HDMI (one with ARC support), 2x USB and Ethernet
- Supports 8K content playback
- Stereo speakers with support for DTS Audio and Dolby Audio
- Operating System: PatchWall
Pricing and availability of the new Smart TV
Once again, official information only revealed details of Smart TV's arrival in the Chinese market. For this market, their prices will be extremely appealing:
- Mi TV Pro 43 "inch – € 191
- 55 "inch Mi TV Pro – € 307
- 65 "inch Mi TV Pro – € 435
As with other Xiaomi Smart TVs, these new models should not 'find their way' to European markets. Hopefully it won't be much longer before the manufacturer finally decides to bring their smart TVs to Europe.
In China, the Xiaomi Mi TV Pro will be available as of September 27th.
EBox editors recommend: