Xiaomi is getting ready to introduce new tops very soon. After the event in China next Tuesday, the brand will hold a European event in Poland on the 14th, where will be presented the Xiaomi Mi Note 10. This is one of the smartphones that has given more talk, thanks to its five cameras rear.
However, until now we didn't know any more details about these cameras, besides their impressive 108MP sensor and up to 50x zoom. Thanks to an official image published by the brand, we finally got to know the specifications of the 5 rear cameras.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 will be synonymous with super quality and versatility.
According to the information revealed by the image, the photographic specifications of the Mi Note 10 will be really impressive. This smartphone will be able to offer a fantastic experience, both in quality and versatility.
As previously confirmed, your main camera will have a 108MP sensor (Samsung ISOCELL Bright S4KHMX). The surprises are in the remaining four cameras, which will guarantee a performance well above average:
- 20MP Sensor (Sony IMX350) with Ultra Wide-Angle Lens
- 12MP sensor (Samsung S5K2L7) perfect for portraits (bokeh effect)
- 5MP sensor (Omnivision OV08A10) with telephoto lens capable of 50x zoom
- 2MP sensor with super macro lens
Of course, not always impressive "on paper" specifications end up in daily use. However, the many photographs taken by the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 that have circulated so far promise very impressive results.
Details about the sensors were not officially revealed by Xiaomi, but by a Chinese leaker through the Weibo social network.
Alleged specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- 6.47 "inch Full HD + OLED display with curved sides
- On-screen biometric sensor
- Notch water drop
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor running 2.2GHz
- 6GB, 8GB and 12GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB internal memory
- 32MP front camera
- 108MP + 20MP + 12MP + 5MP + 2MP Rear Cameras
- Android 9 Pie
- MIUI 11
- 5170 mAh battery
- 30W Fast Charging
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?