The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 was one of the manufacturer's most popular smartphones last year. This year, a variant with support for 5G networks was released, which has also become quite popular.
Now, according to a TENAA (Chinese certification agency) certification, it has been confirmed that they will soon launch an even more powerful new variant.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G finally gets a variant that does it justice
Upon its release in February, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G was unveiled with just one memory option, which left fans a little disappointed. After all, 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory for a high-end smartphone with support for 5G networks, "knows a little."
It was recently revealed by TENAA that two new variants of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G will be released:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB Internal Memory
- 8GB RAM + 256GB Internal Memory
Considering the level of smartphones that have been introduced during the second half of the year, it seems that these new offers will eventually arrive too late. Still, for fans of this model who stayed did not want to buy just because it did not offer enough memory, this is good news.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G specifications
- 6.39 "Super AMOLED Display with Full HD + Resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor
- Up to 8GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB of internal memory
- Dual rear camera: 12MP (wide) + 12MP (telephoto)
- Dual pop-up front camera: 24MP + 2MP (depth)
- Back panel fingerprint reader
- 3,800mAh battery with 18W quick charge support
- Android Pie, MIUI 10
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?