The specs, pricing and even box images of the Xiaomi Mi 9T are no longer a secret. The much anticipated mid-high end handset promises a very good value for money, as is usual with Xiaomi mobile phones.
Xiaomi Mi 9T specifications
- Display: Super AMOLED 6.39 inch FHD + with Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Snapdragon 730
- RAM Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB
- Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 8MP + 13MP
- Front Camera: 21MP f / 2.2 Omnivision OV8865 Sensor Popup
- Battery: 4000 mAh with Quick Charge 4
- Operating System: Android Pie
- Colors: Carbon Black, Glacier Blue, Flame Red
- Connections: 3.5mm jack, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C
In fact, just including a Snapdragon 855 instead of the 730 and the Xiaomi Mi 9T would be a real high end. This option should be reserved for a future "Pro" model.
Old school users will surely enjoy the inclusion of the 3.5mm jack and the NFC connection.
Possible prices are very tempting
Although there are no final prices, which vary from store to store, prices for the Xiaomi Mi 9T may be:
- Version 6 GB / 64 GB – 359.99 euros
- Version 6 GB / 128 GB – 379.99 euros
- Version 8 GB / 256 GB – 499.99 euros
Alternatives to Xiaomi Mi 9T
If you're wondering if it's worth waiting for the Xiaomi Mi 9T, my answer is yes, no doubt. However, if you are looking for other options in this segment, these are some recommendations.
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
The Mi 9 SE will become the 'middle brother' of the Mi 9 family. However its features are more modest compared to the Mi 9T. We're talking about a slightly lower Snapdragon 712 processor and a fixed RAM configuration and can only change storage between 64 GB and 128 GB.
You can currently get it by 249 euros.
Price and shipping here
This phone should arrive in early June and has some very interesting features. In fact, they are pretty much the same as the Xiaomi Mi 9T. The Redmi K20 may be cheaper at online stores but it may be necessary to install the MIUI global ROM.
Its price will be between 258 and 271 euros depending on the version of the RAM and storage configuration.
Thanks to Daniel Aparício for the information!
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like Did you miss this?