The Xiaomi Mi 9 will be one of the first smartphones of the brand to receive the much-desired Android Q update. The new version of Android will come to China first and only later to Global ROM. However, the changes should not be too different.
The brand CEO said in his social networking profile some of the changes to be expected with the new update for all Xiaomi Mi 9 users.
New features of Xiaomi Mi 9 with Android Q
- Sky change filter on images captured with the Mi 9 or another smartphone, need not be Xiaomi.
- Transport ticket to 256 cities in China with which NFC can be used. (China only)
- PUBG Mobile will be played at 60fps
- Pan mode on selfie camera
- MiMojis Creation
- Android Q, the latest software release from Google Company
- Xiao Ai waste classification (China only)
- Intelligent gestures with 3D motion (not yet known)
- New dials for Always-on screen mode
More smartphones will get these possibilities
Not only will the Xiaomi Mi 9 receive these new features. All devices that will receive Android Q are believed to have these possibilities.
The above features indicating that they will be in China only should not, as expected, reach Global ROM. Everything else seems to be underway.
Android Q release dates for your smartphone
By the end of the third quarter of 2019 (by September) it is expected that these devices will already have at least the beta version of Android Q. By the end of the year it is believed that they are all running the new system without any kind of problems
- Xiaomi Mi 9,
- Mi 8,
- Mi 8 Pro,
- Mi 8 Transparent Edition,
- Mi Mix 3,
- Mi Mix 2s,
- Mi 9 SE,
- Mi 9T
- Mi CC9
- Mi A3
EBox editors recommend: