Xiaomi presented the Mi 10T series this afternoon. And if the top-of-the-range models had the greatest prominence on stage, the manufacturer saved for the end a model that may well be the new ‘king’ of the mid-range in the mobile segment.
It’s called Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite, it will hit the market with a starting price of € 279 (€ 249 quickly sold on Amazon on October 13th). And for this price, it will be difficult to find a better one on the market.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite is an enhanced version of the Poco X3 NFC
Looking at the Mi 10T Lite it appears to be an improved version of the Poco X3 NFC. We have the same 120Hz here on an LCD screen with FullHD + resolution, but the stop goes up for the Snapdragon 750G which gives it support for 5G.
At the rear you will find four cameras, the main one being 64MP. Next to it is an 8MP wide angle, a 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. The front camera is 16MP.
The battery is generous, with 4820mAh and a fast charge of 33W. It has the beloved input for 3.5mm jack and configurations of 6GB and 8GB of RAM and 64 and 128GB of internal storage.
Main specifications of Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
- 6.67 inch IPS LCD screen
- Full HD + resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 450 nits brightness and HDR10
- Snapdragon 750G processor
- 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
- 6GB of RAM
- 64MP (Main camera) + 8MP (wide angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- 16MP (front camera)
- Stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack input
- Fingerprint sensor on the side
- 4820mAh battery, 33W fast charging
- Colors: Blue, Gray and Gold
- Gorilla Glass 5 rear construction (plastic frame
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite price:
- 6GB / 64GB – € 279 (€ 249 quick sale on Amazon on October 13th)
- 6GB / 128GB – € 329
This is thus seen as a device that Xiaomi boasts of having a “fair price”. And if cameras are to demonstrate quality for the price, it will not be difficult to recommend it as the right choice among the mid-range on the market.
EBox editors recommend: