As usual, the AnTuTu benchmark platform has already revealed the most powerful smartphones in September. And the big surprise goes to the fact that Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra lost the leadership won in August.
The September table is led by the iQOO 5 Pro, which reached 663,752 points. And immediately behind is his brother iQOO 5, with 662,165 points. We have to go to the lowest place on the podium to find the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, with 648,624 points.
You should take into account that this first evaluation launched by AnTuTu refers to models only launched in China. And among the top 10, the Mi 10 Ultra is the only one with 16GB of RAM.
AnTuTu’s top 10 in September
- iQOO 5 Pro – 663,752 points
- iQOO 5 – 662,165 points
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra – 648,624 points
- Vivo X50 Pro + – 626,500 points
- Lenovo Legion Pro – 625.721 points
- Asus ROG Phone 3 – 622,234 points
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3S – 617,111 points
- Oppo Find X2 Pro – 609,791 points
- Oppo Find X2 – 603,740 points
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro – 602,584 points
Although not leading the list, Xiaomi is the manufacturer to put more smartphones in this top 10 – three. We see the Black Shark 3S in seventh place, and the Mi 10 Pro in tenth place, closing the count.
In between we have gaming equipment, like the Lenovo Legion Pro or the Asus ROG Phone 3 (and the Black Shark itself). But smartphones like the Oppo Find X2 (and Pro) launched in the first half of the year, still survive on this list.
EBox editors recommend: