After a long wait, Xiaomi finally held the long-awaited online presentation event for the new Xiaomi Mi 10. I recall that this was an event held exclusively online due to the present threat caused by the Coronavirus outbreak in China.
As expected, the Xiaomi Mi 10 presents itself as one of the best smartphones ever launched by the brand, noting both its design and its specifications.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi 10 specifications
- 6.67 “inch curved AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution, 90Hz refresh rate and punch-hole
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- Up to 12GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB of internal memory
- Four rear cameras: 108MP (ISOCELL Bright HMX) + 13MP (wideangle) + 2MP + 2MP
- 20 megapixel front camera
- On-screen fingerprint reader
- 4.780mAh battery with support for fast charging at 30W
- Support for WiFi 6 and Hi-Res Audio
- Android 10, MIUI 11
Xiaomi Mi 10 price and availability
As expected, this was an exclusive event for the Chinese market. As such, the information revealed is also specific to China, where both smartphones will be available from February 14th.
Regarding its price, we can only get an idea through a direct conversion to euros. But it is important to emphasize that your arrival in Europe will certainly present a considerable increase in values:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage – € 526
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage – € 566
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage – € 618
Although it is just speculation, it would not be surprising if the base variant of the Mi 10 arrived in UK with a price of around € 599.
EBox editors recommend: