This firmware is for X96 TV Box with AMLogic S905x CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
X96 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Android 6.0.1 X96 Amlogic S905x 20161122
Archive file size: 748 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905x
Build number: Amlogic/p212/p212:6.0.1/MHC19J/20161122:user-debug/test-keys
– Features with the real-time display function which gives more convenient for you.
– With Android 6.0 system, we will have high-speed feedback and smooth response.
– The processor in this chip is an Amlogic S905X with a maximum clock speed of up to 2.0GHz. Use the Mali-450 as GPU.
– Support H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even at a low-internet-speed environment.
– HDMI 2.0 connector: you can go directly to let your TV and X96 TV Box are connected through an HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
– It integrated the latest media player software, with full functions of the multimedia entertainment.
– It has a memory of 1GB or 2GB DDR3, with 8GB or 16GB Nand flash, support TF card up to 64GB, easily enjoy games and APKs.
– Infrared remote control powered by 2 x AAA batteries ( not included ).
– It supports OTA upgrade.
– It can connect the wireless keyboard and mouse and it can also connect ordinary USB camera.
Type: Mini PC,TV Box
System: Android 6.0
Core: 2.0GHz,Quad Core
GPU: Mali-450 MP
RAM Type: DDR3
Max. Extended Capacity: TF card up to 64GB (not included)
Maximum External Hard Drives Capacity: 500GB
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.264/AVC,H.265,RealVideo8/9/10|
Video format: 4K,4K x 2K,AVS,DAT,ISO,MKV,MOV,MPEG,MPEG-4,MPEG1,MPEG2,RM,RV,VP9 Profile-2,WMV
Audio format: AAC,FLAC,MP3,OGG,RM,WMA
Photo Format: BMP,GIF,PNG,TIFF
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: No
|Product Details||5G WiFi: No|
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV,Ethernet,HDMI,LAN,Optical,TF card,USB2.0
DVD Support: No
HDMI Version: 2.0
Other Functions: 3D Games,3D Video,Airplay,DLNA,Miracast,NTSC
External Subtitle Supported: No
|Firmware Information||System Bit: 64Bit|
System Activation: Yes
|Power Requirement||Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode|
Power Input Vol: 5V
Power Adapter Input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz 0.5A Max.
Power Adapter Output: 5V 2A
|Dimension and Weight||Product weight: 0.1160 kg|
Package weight: 0.4280 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 9.10 x 9.10 x 1.80 cm / 3.58 x 3.58 x 0.71 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 18.60 x 12.00 x 5.00 cm / 7.32 x 4.72 x 1.97 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x X96 TV Box, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x IR Cable, 1 x Fixing Plate, 1 x Remote Control|
X96 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review The X96 TV Box is perfect for everybody that is looking for a way to bring countless hours of joy
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
X96 TV Box with AMLogic S905x CPU