This firmware is for X96 TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
X96 TV Box Firmware Detail
Archive-name: Android 6.0.1 X96 Amlogic S905x 20161122
Archive file size: 748 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905x
Build number: Amlogic/p212/p212:6.0.1/MHC19J/20161122:user-debug test-keys
● Optional: 2GB RAM + 16 ROM / 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
● It runs on the Android 7.1.2, which is stable to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
● 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
● A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
● 2.4G offer a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
● HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
● Remote control is powered by 2 x AA battery ( not included )
|General||Model: X96 Mini
Type: TV Box
Processor: Amlogic S905W
CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
Core: 2.0GHz,Quad Core
RAM: 1G RAM
RAM Type: DDR3
ROM: 8G ROM
Max. Extended Capacity: 64G
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.264,H.265,HD MPEG4,RealVideo8/9/10
Video format: 1080P,4K x 2K,DAT,MKV,MOV,MP4,MPEG,MVC,RM,VC-1
Audio format: AAC,FLAC,MP3,OGG,RM
Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,TIFF
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
|Product Details||Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV,HDMI,RJ45,TF card,USB2.0
DVD Support: No
HDMI Version: 2.0
Other Functions: 3D Games,3D Video,ISO Files,Miracast,NTSC
External Subtitle Supported: No
RJ45 Port Speed: 100M
|Firmware Information||System Bit: 64Bit
WiFi Chip: RTL8189
System Activation: Yes
|Power Requirement||Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode|
|Dimension and Weight||Product weight: 0.1500 kg
Package weight: 0.4250 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 8.20 x 8.20 x 1.70 cm / 3.23 x 3.23 x 0.67 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 17.00 x 11.00 x 5.50 cm / 6.69 x 4.33 x 2.17 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x TV Box, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x IR Remote, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x English User Manual|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.