ZTE has been very discreet when it comes to launching smartphones that have stood out over the past few years. However, it just introduced the new ZTE V2020 5G, which seems to have everything it needs to be able to truly threaten its rivals, such as Xiaomi and Realme.
The two Chinese giants have become popular for launching smartphones that present an incredible price / quality ratio and the ZTE V2020 5G will manage to do just that. Even though they were forced to make some sacrifices in order to reach a base price of just € 176, the V2020 will be able to impress many users.
ZTE V2020 5G specifications
- 6.53 “IPS LCD screen, Full HD + resolution and small punch hole
- 90.8% screen / body ratio
- MediaTek Helio 800 processor
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal memory, expandable via MicroSD card
- Four rear cameras: 48MP + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (depth)
- 16 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader on the rear panel
- 4,000mAh battery with fast charging support (not specified)
- Android 10, MiFavor UI
It is true that we can easily highlight some details in the list of specifications that we would like to see changed. For example, the fingerprint reader should clearly be positioned on the side of the smartphone. Another detail that left us very confused was the presence of two 2MP sensors with the same function, it is not clear the purpose of the brand with this choice.
The MediaTek processor may not appeal to many users, but the truth is that Qualcomm’s rival has proven on several occasions that its mid-range processors are extremely capable, always guaranteeing high performance.
For now, there are still no details on a possible arrival on the European markets, but it would certainly be interesting to see the level of popularity that ZTE could achieve, after being “disappeared” for so long.
EBox editors recommend: