This firmware is for Vigica V5 TV Box with Amlogic S805 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Vigica V5 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Vigica V5 TV Box
Image file name: V5-m201-OTA-20150128.V0823.zip
Firmware size: 405 MB
Model: Vigica V5 TV Box
Platform: Amlogic S805
Firmware: Android KitKat 4.4.2 custom
Build number: m201-user 4.4.2 KOT49H 20150124.V0823 test-keys
How to upgrade
Step 1: Select the FAT32 mode and Format the TF card
Step 2: Copy all the files to TF Card
Step 3: Unplug the power, insert the TF card to tv box’s TF card reader
Step 4: Plug in the power, wait 20 seconds will start to update
Step 5: When the TV screen display Erasing, Remove the TF Card (This step is very important!), And continue to waiting five minutes
Step 6: The update will be completed, enjoy!
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.