This firmware is for UGOOS AM2 TV BOX with AMLogic S905 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Ugoos AM2 TV Box Firmware details
Archive file Ugoos AM2 TV Box.zip
Platform: AMLogic S905
Inside archive: firmware
Change (custom build EBox)
USB: add USB host/otg switch
added HW Monitor (network usage, CPU info, ram info)
add Samba Server
added dismiss all button in “Recent Tasks” menu
add remote control switch in settings AM1
app: update Kodi to 16.0
Bluetooth: enable transfer all file types
system: add device serial number from emmc serial
system: add firmware version to settings -> about
rotation fix UI can’t fresh issue when click on mouse
system: hdcp: off due problems with black screen
system: wrong device name fix AM2
gapps: crash fix
amlogic commits merged
● HW MONITOR: You can set android so that the CPU load/ram memory and temperature are visible on your desktop.
● FILE MANAGER: You can specify where apps should be installed. You can assign this location yourself.
● ROOT SERVICE: You can easily turn on or off the root of the device.
● WIRELESS ASSISTANT: You can easily operate the device with your smartphone.
● SCREEN ROTATION: You can rotate the screen and use portrait mode for example. Ideal for narrowcast/ Digital Signage projects.
● AUTO POWER: The box starts (Autostart / Auto power) when you connect it to the mains. You do not have to press a power button.
● USB SWITCH: You can switch whether you use the USB port as an OTG port or normal USB port.
● LED SETTINGS: You can decide how the power LED is blinking, whether it is on or off.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.