Uber Eats is a home food delivery service. Allow restaurants to bring the dishes of choice to your home, with orders to be made conveniently. Search, order, follow up.
The Uber Eats service works from your mobile phone, tablet, or computer with internet access. You can look for what you feel like eating at the participating restaurants, order and track delivery.
With an average delivery time of around 30 minutes and a flat fee of 2.90 euros for the service, getting started with Uber Eats is simple and fast. By the way, if you already use Uber to travel, synchronization between profiles in apps is immediate.
How to use Uber Eats
Installs the Uber Eats app on your smartphone Android / iOS. Alternatively, go to Web site by the computer.
Download and install the app (free)
- Create your profile and fill in the requested data. (If you already have a profile at Uber just do the Login).
- Depending on the address you choose, choose the food from the restaurants you prefer and add it to your cart.
– You can search by type of cuisine, price, proximity to your home, among other criteria.
– It's possible personalize ordering, adding extras and completing the menus.
- It's possible schedule an order (set day and time), even if merchants are not yet open, you can complete the order.
- In the "Your Cart" section you can view item details, add new ones, or remove any.
– You can also apply some here promotional codewhenever available.
- Starts "Check-out"by choosing and / or adding a form of payment (PayPal, credit or debit card).
- Finalizes the payment and awaits confirmation.
- Accompany the delivery of food at home, from the exit of the restaurant to the relay route.
- Lastly, evaluate the service and the quality of the food.
Uber Eats has already reached 22 cities in UK
The service arrived in UK in November 2017 and since then covers 22 cities in national territory. Already according to Uber itself, the platform already serves close to 35% of the UK’s population, with menus of over 1000 restaurants.
The service can be used in the following cities:
- Porto and Gaia
- Oeiras, Cascais, Amadora, Loures
- Leça da Palmeira, Matosinhos
- Almada, Seixal, Sintra
- Faro, Olhão, Loulé, Quarteira, Albufeira
There are promo codes to avoid the € 2.90 fee
You can take advantage, for example, of promotional codes, or exclusive discounts. If, for example, this is the first time using Uber Eats you are entitled to an exclusive discount. In addition, you can share your code with friends who will be entitled to a € 8 discount on their orders. Here during the first use. You have, for example, the code: eats-q5kmn to be inserted into the Check-out to enjoy the discount.
We advise to establishments with their own relay service that can practice different rates for delivery. Something that is made known by the platform itself and that is visible to the user through the purple icon.
Additionally, it will not be possible to track the delivery in real time, where we can usually see the relay route.
WTF Tariff also has discounts
Always think that at the price of the menu, the food chosen, adds to the standard delivery rate. For WTF (NOS) mobile phone tariff users, you have the offer (1x per month) of the delivery charge.
Uber Eats Contacts:
Don't forget to rate this home food delivery service and your favorite restaurants in the end.
You may also like Did you miss this?