Grogu Ears Stand for Echo
The fans of Star Wars are going to hallucinate on this day dedicated to their favorite saga, thanks to Amazon and a company specialized in covers for different teams such as OtterBox.
This company, in addition to accessories for the protection of devices such as iPhone, Samsung, tablets and a long etcetera, has other curious accessories for other equipment. A clear example of this is this support that they have designed in collaboration with Amazon to be launched on May 4.
This support is intended for Amazon Echo Dot 4th generation that were released a few months ago. A team that improved certain aspects such as an enhancement of its sound and an increase in the number of microphones to improve that listening by the assistant. In addition to the obvious aesthetic modification, this being an almost spherical equipment (except for its support base).
Returning to the support designed by OtterBox, it is evident that he tries to recreate the head of Yoda, the master of the force in Star Wars. Although, due to the recent success of The Mandalorian series, the creator of this base emphasizes that it is a recreation of Grogu’s ears. This can be seen precisely by the part that rests against the surface of the table or shelf where we place it, which tries to imitate the tunic that Baby Yoda wore in the series. Although, in the end, it is the same.
At the moment, this support can be purchased at pre-purchase through Amazon USA in the next few hours for a price of $ 24.95. The product will begin shipping to users who purchase it from June 10. Until the moment in which we are writing these words we do not know if this base will be available for direct purchase in Amazon UK. But, of course, if we have any news we will update this article to keep you informed.
Alexa, the big Star Wars fan
But the thing in the day of Star Wars goes much further. It seems that Amazon will add different new voice commands, with which we can interact with Alexa, dedicated to Star Wars.
So far there were already some such as the assistant imitating Yoda or asking him some curious information from the movies, but now the list increases significantly. When we are publishing this article, not all the commands are available (at least not in English). But, this is a list of all the commands that we can use with Alexa related to the Star Wars theme:
- “Alexa, talk like Yoda”
- “Alexa, talk like Chewbacca”
- “Alexa, speak like Jabba the Hut”
- “Alexa, speak like Jar Jar Binks”
- “Alexa, speak like Darth Vader”
- “Alexa, speak like R2-D2”
- “Alexa, speak like C-3PO”
- “Alexa, speak like Luke Skywalker”
- “Alexa, talk like Princess Leia”
- “Alexa, speak like Han Solo”
- “Alexa, who is Darth Vader?”
- “Alexa, who is Princess Leia?”
- “Alexa, who is Yoda?”
- “Alexa, who is Chewbacca?”
- “Alexa, who is Anakin?”
- “Alexa, what is a Stormtrooper?”
- “Alexa, who is playing Darth Vader?”
- “Alexa, who is your favorite Star Wars character?”
- “Alexa, tell me a phrase from Han Solo”
- “Alexa, tell me a phrase from Yoda”
- “Alexa, tell me Princess Leia phrases”
- “Alexa, tell me Darth Vader phrases”
- “Alexa, use the Force”
- “Alexa, may the Force be with you”
- “Alexa, I am your father”
- “Alexa, I am your father”
- “Alexa, aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”
- “Alexa, these are not the droids you are looking for”
- “Alexa, that’s not moon”
- “Alexa, Admiral, it’s a trap”
- “Alexa, do you like Star Wars?”
- “Alexa, who is Anakin Skywalker’s dad?”
- “Alexa, when is the new Star Wars movie released?”
- “Alexa, tell me some fun facts about Star Wars”
- “Alexa, when did Star Wars premiere?”
- “Alexa, where is Anakin Skywalker from?”
- “Alexa, when is Star Wars day?”
- “Alexa, how many Star Wars movies are there?”
- “Alexa, tell me a Star Wars joke.”
*The article has been translated based on the content of https://eloutput.com/noticias/hogar/accesorio-echo-star-wars/ by eloutput.com
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!