Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Tronsmart Draco AW80 TV Box with Allwinner A80 CPU
- 1.1 Tronsmart Draco AW80 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 Specification
- 1.3 Media Supported
- 1.4 Tronsmart Draco AW80 TV Box Review
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
This firmware is for Tronsmart Draco AW80 TV Box with Allwinner A80 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Tronsmart Draco AW80 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Tronsmart Draco AW80 TV Box
Image: Draco AW80_SDK3.0_151117.img
Archive file size: 508 MB
Platform: Allwinner A80
Build number: jaws_tvd_p3-eng 4.4.2 KOT49H 20151117 test-keys
FW version: homlet4.4.2-a80-v3.0
Pixels: 720 x 576
Style: Draco AW80
Other: This firmware is already upload to FOTA server. Some users want to flash this firmware again on pc, so we offer the downloading link here.
Inside archive: firmware + PhoenixSuitPacket_tools&drivers&instructions (Allwinner USB Drivers, PhoenixSuit_CN.msi, PhoenixSuit_EN.msi & Draco AW80_Updating Instruction New Firmware)
Model: Draco H3
Operating System: Android 4.4; Support OTA Function
CPU: Allwinner H3 Quad-Core Cortex-A7 1.2GHz
GPU: Mali400mp2@600MHz; supports OpenGL ES 2.0
RAM: DDR3 1GB
ROM: Onboard Nand Flash(eMMC) 8GB
Extended Storage: SD Card up to 32G
Video Supported: Video Decoder
Support multi-format video playback, including:
SH.264 video encoding up to 1080p@30fps
Input picture size up to 4800×4800
Support input format:tiled(128×32)/YU12/YV12/MU12/NV12/ARGB/YUYV
Support 4×2 scaling ratio:from1/16to64 arbitrary non-integer ratio Support rotated input
Audio Supported: MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 5.1 down-mixing, etc.
Picture Supported: Support Max.8000×8000 JPEG /BMP /GIF /PNG
Resolution: 4Kx2K @30fps
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]
We offer the easiest way to buy a new Kodi box or an Android TV box by EntertainmentBox.com With a UK Shop, and also a dispatch centre in Chicago. Delivery of our products never been quicker. A full list of the latest TV boxes can be found here. You can view our top rated 2017 EBox T8 V internet box here. Furthermore, you can review Android-based Kodi TV boxes on our compare TV box page. Also, compare Android-based projectors using our pocket projector review guide. You can see the full range of items we stock by visiting our main shop. We also have tonnes of help and how-to guides. And also the best apps for Android TV boxes. Are you new to TV boxes? don’t worry follow our set up a TV box guide. Are you looking for the latest Kodi download? We have you covered!