An electric that can be driven without a license
Citröen’s idea is to offer a utility that allows us to move easily and can also be used by those who do not have a car license. Its tiny size makes it a very simple vehicle to drive by city, so it could be a perfect solution for many who move only by city.
Rechargeable with domestic plug
Its simplicity is such that you will only need a traditional outlet to start charging it. Unlike other market models, this Citroen Ami It does not need any type of adapter, transformer or socket of greater power than the one you have at home, so you will not have problems when you can charge it wherever you are.
Walking for 70 kilometers
Its autonomy is capable of reaching 70 kilometers in total, so there is no doubt that it can become your perfect ally for city routes and even to go to the beach and find a place to park easily.
Your touch of customization
Taking into account the casual and original lines presented by the Ami, it was expected that the manufacturer would allow a touch of personalization to the vehicle to make it even more original. And it is offered a kit of accessories very simple to install that will allow you to place decorative elements on the edge of the doors, mats, etc., in addition to being able to place a series of stickers on the outside to give it the final touch.
Yours for 4 years for 20 euros per month
The idea of Ami is that it is a very economical electric vehicle that allows everyone to be within reach. With that idea, Citröen will offer it through a series of partners such as FNAC or Darty (in France), allowing it to be purchased through a long-term rental (4-year contract) whose cost amounts to 19.99 euros per month, although you will have to pay a 3,544 euros ticket To qualify for this lease. These prices will have to be confirmed when the model is available soon in UK.
Main features of Citröen Ami
- 70 km of autonomy
- Full charge in 3 hours
- Watering on standard 220V plug
- 6 kW electric motor
- Maximum speed of 45 km / h
- It measures 2.41 meters long and 1.36 meters wide
- Weighs 490 kilos with the battery
- Turning diameter of approximately 7 meters
- Heating, ventilation and defogging (eye, does not include air conditioning)
- 64 liter storage capacity in front of the passenger’s legs
You can also rent it in the short term
Citröen also wants the Mia to be a carsharing vehicle, and for this it has prepared the FREE2MOVE application to serve as a platform when renting one of its vehicles. In this way we can get a Mia according to our needs, being able to opt for the following options (current prices in France):
- Long term rental (48 months): 19.99 euros per month with an entry of 3,544 euros. It includes 10,000 kilometers a year.
- 1 day rental: 40 euros per day if you subscribe to the monthly plan of 9.90 euros per month. Otherwise it will be 60 euros a day.
- 1 hour rental: 12 euros per hour if you are subscribed to the monthly plan of 9.90 euros per month. Otherwise it will be 18 euros per hour.
- 1 minute rental: 0.26 euros per minute if you are subscribed to the monthly plan of 9.90 euros per month. Otherwise it will be 0.39 euros per minute.