Here you will not find big surprises, since the novelty comes in the form of a personal defense weapon and not a submachine gun with which to shoot, but at least the new item is quite striking. We are talking about the Wakizashi, a slightly smaller sword of the samurai katana that stands out for being quite light and durable. It has somewhat less range than the standard knife, but in return offers tremendous speed of attack.
• Sanatorium 24/7
• Cranked (Zombies)
• Onslaught Raid
• Wakizashi sword
• Zombies Free Access
• Firebase Z
• League Play
• New MP modes
• 2WXP Weekend
– Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) January 14, 2021
Zeyna is the name of the new operator that will be available from January 21. His presence comes after accompanying Addler and Bulldozer to The Pines shopping center with the idea of capturing Stich. Born in Senegal, her specialty is heavy weapons, and she is a mobility specialist.
Two new multiplayer maps
The update comes with two exciting new multiplayer maps to add to the fun of Cold War online. The first one is Sanatorium, a Soviet experimental shelter located in the Urals that served as a clandestine research center for NATO in 1984. The compound is characterized by a circular building located next to a lake and a large wooden pier.
The other map is a 6v6 enclosure called Express, a map that to many will sound like one of the maps that we could enjoy in Black Ops II. It was a futuristic train station set on a U-shaped terrain. Watch out for the train!
Welcome to #BlackOpsColdWar Season One: Reloaded.
The biggest year in Black Ops continues with new maps, modes, weaponry, and more. pic.twitter.com/YUpBCGLT0h
– Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) January 14, 2021
More playlist to have fun
As if that were not enough, the different multiplayer modes will receive new modalities with which to make the games more fun.
- Dropkick is available to play now and is a hot potato style game mode. Divided into two teams, one of the sides will have a member equipped with a briefcase and a pistol, the rest of the team will have to defend their partner while he stays alive as long as possible with the briefcase.
- Campers are in luck as a new sniper mode will arrive throughout the season. Two teams of six players will play Team Duel and Dominion games with sniper-grade weapons only.
- In the mode Resistance, 10 teams of four players will fall on the Alpine, Ruka and Sanatorium maps (it looks like it will be a giant map composed of those three, so it could be the first big clue of the new Warzone map), and the objective will be none other than to collect uranium and hand bombs. The objective is to activate bombs, with the novelty that when a bomb is detonated, another appears in another part of the map to take its place, so there are always 5 bombs available. The first team to reach 1,000 points wins.
- It seems that the mode 3vs3 showdown It has set quite well, and that is why the mode will continue to be present throughout Season 1.
Zombies for everyone
One of the novelties related to zombies is that the mode will be available to all players completely free of charge, so those who do not have a copy of Cold War will be able to play it without problems by downloading the game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – Free Zombie Access in the corresponding store.
Among the new modes that are released with this update is Crancked, a mode that can already be played and where we will have to endure alive while a countdown tries to reach zero. The problem? If you spend a certain time without killing a zombie you will explode and your game will be over.
Those who play from PlayStation will also be able to enjoy the new Raid and Express maps in Onslaught mode, a mode that as you well know has temporary exclusivity with PlayStation.
*The article has been translated based on the content of https://eloutput.com/noticias/videojuegos/cold-war-nuevas-armas-modos-mapas-temporada-1/ by eloutput.com
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!