Huawei today presented its new range of products to which P40 family mobile phones belong. Additionally, the brand also presented its bet for smartwatches, of which the new Watch GT 2and a new color for the existing Watch GT 2.
Table of Contents
Huawei Watch GT 2e price and specifications
- 1.39 AMOLED screen with 454 x 454 resolution
- Kirin A1 processor
- 4GB internal memory (you can listen to music with Bluetooth headsets)
- Battery for two weeks in normal use, 30 hours with GPS and 24 hours with music playback
- Monitoring of 100 different exercises
- SpO2 sensor (blood oxygen saturation level)
- Breathing exercises
- Colors: Graphite Black, Lava Red, Mint Green and Icy White
- Price: € 200
In relation to Watch GT 2e, this will be a cheaper version of Watch GT2 and with some additional functions, namely the SpO2 sensor. In addition, the watch is prepared to identify 100 different exercises including rock climbing, skating, surfing and even street dancing like breakdance.
Therefore, the Huawei Watch GT 2e is a watch suitable for sports activities. Its rubber bracelet has a design with holes in order to allow better perspiration of the wrist and more comfort for the user.
Huawei Watch GT 2 gets more luxurious new color
Huawei also introduced a new color for the existing Watch GT 2, called Champagne Gold. This is a more classic version of the watch, suitable for users who want to maintain the watch’s functionality without compromising the design. Two new bracelets will also be available.
EBox editors recommend: