The Chinese app Master Lu has already revealed which of the most powerful Android smartphones of February 2020 have passed through the platform of benchmark. And, by clear advantage, the king is the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G.
You should note that this ranking it is based on data collected between 1 and 29 February, and only models launched during that period are taken into account. The top three places are completely dominated by Samsung’s new range tops.
The top 10 of February according to Master Lu
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G – 518,184 points
- Samsung Galaxy S20 + 5G – 481,541 points
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G – 481,246 points
- Realme X50 Pro – 480,857 points
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro – 475,764 points
- iQOO 3 5G – 474,546 points
- ZTE Axon 10s Pro – 473,115 points
- Xiaomi Mi 10 – 467,410 points
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip – 430,617 points
- Huawei Mate Xs – 425,051 points
Realme X50 Pro was ahead of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
In a list dominated by Samsung, Realme itself managed to ‘outwit’ Xiaomi in this ranking, with the X50 being the first of the ‘others’ in the fourth position on the table.
You should note that most of the devices on the list are equipped with the Snapdragon 865 processor. In the case of Samsung, this is not the processor that the devices have in Europe, but that they use in this market.
The only ones that don’t have the latest Qualcomm processor are the Galaxy Z Flip and Huawei Mate Xs. These feature the Snapdragon 855 and Kirin 990, respectively.
This is a list that shows all the power that a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G can have with the right processor. However, the actual usage will count, and you should look at this list as just another indicator.
EBox editors recommend: