Help Requiem kill the zombies
Your mission is very simple: help Requiem to complete all the objectives to put an end to the plague of zombies that has flourished in the Ural Mountains. You and your squad will be deployed on the giant map of the Ural Mountains (it will be familiar to those who have played Dirty Bomb and the Uranium Hunt) with a custom weapon and a field advantage, with the sole mission of reaching the marked destination in the map.
Without a set route, players can take the course they see fit, discovering loot chests and other items that will vary the game. You cannot miss any of the objectives, otherwise the game is over.
Various game modes
Within Brote we can play different games, and although we always have to reach a final goal, it will develop in different ways depending on the type of game. The modalities are the following:
- Defend: You must get a genetic test of infected, place it in a machine and defend it until you get the results. The hordes of infected will immediately head for the machine, so you will have no choice but to defend it to the death.
- Escort: Surround and defend one of the rovers tasked with detecting dimensional portals in the Dark Aether. They keep this lab on wheels from being destroyed at all costs.
- Recover: You must get some containers of ether and take them to some extraction rockets as soon as possible. The problem is that these containers are quite bulky, so once you have it in your hand, you will not be able to use a weapon. Of course, a field upgrade will launch a blast of ether energy that is responsible for taking down the zombies that you have around you.
- Get rid of: Requiem will entrust you with the elimination of some high value targets through GPS signals. Follow the instructions and face the enemy and play strategically to end the waves of enemies that you will receive in the ambush.
- Contain: A huge ether crystal is emitting dangerous amounts of Dark Aether, so you have no choice but to destroy it. However, you must endure the activation time of the explosives, at which time waves of zombies will go after you. Meanwhile, you can close windows to avoid attacks, something that will remind you of other zombie modes in the saga.
The moment of the beacon
With the main mission completed, it will be time to choose a new course. The first thing you will have to do is head towards the beacon that will appear marked on the map, and once there, decide whether to call the helicopter to escape the area or travel through a dimensional portal to teleport to a new region of the Urals and get on with the action.
If you choose the second option, a new, more complicated challenge will be in front of you, with the possibility of obtaining greater rewards and facing even more dangerous enemies.
*The article has been translated based on the content of https://eloutput.com/noticias/videojuegos/cold-war-zombies-brote/ by eloutput.com
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!