This firmware is for Tanix TX8 TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Tanix TX8 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: TX8-9377 SD update
Model: Tanix TX8 TV Box
Image file size: 701 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: TX8-9377-q201-OTA-20161029.zip
Build number: Amlogic/q201/q201:6.0.1/MHC19J/20161029user-debug/test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + recovery.img + factory_update_param.aml
– Advanced operation system
Adopt the fast and powerful Android 6.0 operation system. The Android 6.0 has a better compatibility of software, games and application programs. Rapid, stable configuration coupled with the highly Android 6.0. Say goodbye to the system freezing and buffering.
– Powerful processor
Equipped with RK3229 quad-core CPU which is advanced in image processing and computing. Its high machine configuration gives you ultra-fast running speed and smooth image processing performance. With the HDMI 2.0 data output, it makes sure you can enjoy 4K x 2K even 3D HD movies.
– Easy and convenient to use
Support multiple connections such as Ethernet 10 / 100M, standard RJ45, Bluetooth 2.0 and 2.4GHz WiFi. It is very easy to install, as soon as you plug in the power supply and connect the box to your WiFi or else way, you can watch whatever you like. Users can surf the Internet with browsers and have a communication with the world through kinds of APPs, like YouTube, Skype video call, MSN, facebook, also the hot films and TV shows can be searched at any time.
– Practical multi-media player
A practical home streaming media player, feel free to enjoy all your favourite movies, sports shows, and entertainment programs. And you can also save the games, movies and TV shows you like, just take advantage of the 16GB storage. Tanix supports Miracast, Airplay, DLNA, share more with your family and friends.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.