LATEST T8-AML-V3 FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD THIS WILL ALSO WORK ON THE T8 PLUS
This is where you can get Latest T8-AML-V3 Firmware Download
This will be the last time you will have to use a SD card when you update your firmware. We have now finished our OTA (over the air) update app, this will be installed when you run this firmware update. After you have finished flashing this latest update you will see our New Ebox-Update app, This is what you will use to update your T8 Firmware from now on, when you open the app it will inform you if their is a new Update available.
The Ebox OTA update app is so ease to use.
- OPEN OTA Updater
- If their is an update available click download Update.
- You will then see two tick boxes wipe cache and clear data tick both boxes then click next.
- The app will close down when its finished downloading.
- Open the app again and follow the same steps again this time it will reboot and update your device ( you will not have to wait for the download again)
If you have a T8-AML-V3 TV box you can flash your device with our latest T8-AML-V3 firmware. (All fully rooted)
For an easy way to put your device into recovery mode download THIS APP and install it, this will allow you to reboot your device into recovery mode.
T8-AML-V3 Latest Firmware date of build 16/05/2015
Latest T8-AML-V3 Firmware Download How to Upgrade.
- Click the link above and download the T8-AML-V3.zip file.
- unpack the 5 files onto a SD card.
- Do not unpack the T8V3.27012015.V3.1.3.zip file
- Put the 5 files onto a SD card and put into the side of the T8
- Turn off the power with the power button on the front of the T8 make sure it is off.
- On the right hand side of the device is the reset button.
- Using a tooth pick hold this button in. You know you have pressed it if you feel the click.
- Now press the power button on the front of the device while holding in the button.
- While holding the reset button down, wait until you see the logo and you can then release the reset button.
- The recovery menu should now be shown and the device should update.
The EntertainmentBox Firmware Downloads utilities listed here can cause permanent damage to your product if applied incorrectly. Before downloading any firmware updates, verify the firmware you are downloading is appropriate for the specific model number of your product. If you have any doubts, contact Customer Service for guidance.We will not and can not be held responsible for incorrect use.