How to Sideload Kodi Amazon Fire TV
Sideload Kodi Amazon Fire TV
This is a guide on how to sideload Kodi Amazon Fire TV, you will need to follow all steps correctly or this will not work.
Please follow this guide at your own risk we will not be held responsible for any damages occurred by following this guide.
If you have Windows Download ADB for Windows
If you have OS X Download ADB for OS X 64bit
Enable ADB debugging on Fire TV
1. Go to Settings
3. Developer Options
Enable ‘ADB Debugging
Obtain Fire TV’s IP address
1. Go to Settings
4. Under ‘Network’ – Write down the IP Address
Open the ADB you downloaded to your computer.
Connect ADB to your device
1. Click Setup.
2. Insert IP address from the Fire TV into the “device” box.
3. Click Save.
4 . Click Start ADB server.
5. Click connect.
It can take up to 3 minutes to connect so just wait.
You should now have ADB running and your device connected in the bottom of the screen.
How to sideload Kodi Amazon Fire TV
1. Click Install APK.
2. Locate the App you downloaded from the file manager that opens.
3. Confirm you want to Sideload that APK to the Fire TV.
4. You will now see a bar at the bottom of the screen going green to indicating a file transfer.
5. You will now get a completed message when finished.
Locate your new APP on your Fire TV
3. Manage all Applications (now locate your new app and enjoy)
Kodi is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation. We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation. Furthermore, any software, addons, or products offered by us will receive no support in official Kodi channels, including the Kodi forums and various social networks.
Guide How to Sideload Kodi Amazon Fire TV