EntertainmentBox have a detailed help page should you need any assistance with your TV box. You could also try the how to do anything on your TV box page. Or you could check out the most asked TV box questions and answers page. If you need to find a page on our site please read the home page, we have redesigned it to be more user friendly. EntertainmentBox only sell the best TV box / boxes and high end gadgets. Have you seen our projectors that are powered by Android? Now you can use apps like Kodi without a TV how cool is that? All with 1 a one year warranty and a 30 day return policy.
DroidSticks Latest U-M8 Firmware Download
Latest U-M8 Firmware Download, this will work on – ENY EM8 The Square one not the round one.
If you have a M8, U-M8 TV box you can flash your device with our firmware. (fully rooted)
If you have a U-M8 TV box you can flash your device with our latest M8 firmware. (All fully rooted)
For an easy way to put your device into recovery mode download THIS APP and install it, this will allow you to reboot your device into recovery mode.
Latest U-M8 Firmware date of build 17/05/2016
EntertainmentBox Latest U-M8 Firmware How to Upgrade.
Latest U-M8 Firmware Download How to Upgrade.
- Click the link above and download the M8.zip file.
- unpack the 5 files onto a SD card.
- Do not unpack the ds-m8-ota——-.zip file
- Put the 5 files onto a SD card and put into the side of the M8
- Unplug the power from the UM-8 make sure it is off.
- At the bottom of the AV jack hole is the reset button.
- Using a tooth pick hold this button in. You know you have pressed it if you feel the click.
- Now plug in the power cord.
- While holding the reset button down, wait until you see the logo and you can then release the reset button.
- The recovery menu should now be shown and the device should update.
- If you see this error at the bottom of the screen when you try to update
Free streaming using Apps and 4k tv smart 4k boxes price featuring at EntertainmentBox .The EntertainmentBox Firmware Downloads utilities listed here can cause permanent damage to your product if applied incorrectly. Before downloading any firmware updates, verify the firmware you are downloading is appropriate for the specific model number of your product. If you have any doubts, contact Customer Service for guidance.We will not and can not be held responsible for incorrect use.