APPLE TV 4 KODI INSTALLED PROVENANCE RETRO GAMES WEB BROWSER APPLE TV 4, a complete media box
Apple TV 4 is a complete media box that will provide you with many important and amazing services. With Apple TV 4 you will have already installed Kodi, provenance in order to play all the retro games you may want and a web browser that will help you surf the Internet for anything you many need. Also, the addition of Siri remote will improve your experience and help entertain yourself more and easier. Apple TV 4 provides you with many quality apps and you can make it yours with £180.00 Inc VAT.
Thing you must consider:
– A TV experience you’ve never experienced.
– Feel fully immersed in your screen. Even from across the room.
– Touch. The most natural way to navigate.
– Voice. The most efficient interaction tool ever.
– A clean design that brings your content to life.
– Customize the Home screen.
- Apple TV gives you anytime access to endless entertainment. Thousands of HD movies and TV shows from iTunes — many in stunning 1080p — play through Apple TV on your HDTV, and music and photos stream from your computer.
- With the App Store on your TV you can easily enjoy family games or individual matches on the big screen.
- With Kodi you can have access to a wealth of different add-ons. Please be aware though that we do not pre install any add-ons. Only the Kodi media centre is pre installed.
- AirPlay allows you to stream content from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on your TV. And the intuitive interfacemakes it easy to find whatever you’re in the mood for.
- With Provenance you can play all of your favourite retro Nintendo and Sega games. Whether this be from the Master System, Mega Drive, Super Nintendo or more.
- The included Siri Remote means you can ask for your favourite entertainment, so you no longer have to hunt through each apps individually. Just ask Siri to: “Find a new comedy show” and be delivered all the options available to you. As well as Siri, the new remote has a Touchsurface to let you use it like you use your iPhone.
- Easy setup – just plug the power cord into the wall and connect Apple TV to your widescreen TV using a separate HDMI cable. Everything streams wirelessly to Apple TV using your Wi-Fi network.
Also, if you want to know more about us and our services/products follow us on twitter: