Do you want to know How to Use Subtitle in XMBC Kodi so in this guide you will find information on it?
It doesn’t matter what language you speak, there are subtitles available online for them. it’s easy to get subtitles added to the content you’re watching in Kodi.
New Quick Guide: How to Use Subtitle in XMBC Kodi
- Step 1: Navigate to the “Settings” tab under the “SYSTEM” menu.
- Step 2: Select the “Video” tab from the left side menu bar.
- Step 3: Scroll down to the “Subtitles” tab, then Click on the “Default Movie Service” option.
- Step 4: Choose the subtitle service you wish to use, we recommend “OpenSubtitles.org” for most languages.
- Step 5: Click on the “Install” button when prompted.
- Step 6: You’ll now want to click on the subtitle service you just installed.
- Step 7: You’ll want to set your “Default TV Service” to the same caption service as you just did for the movies.
- Step 8: Press “Pause” at the beginning of whatever stream you’re watching. Then Click on the first icon at the right side of the play controls, it looks like a rectangle with a horizontal line at the inner bottom of it.
- Step 9: Click on the “Download” field within the content “Subtitles” options.
- Step 10: Choose the subtitles file that you wish to use. The ones with higher ratings are usually better, but you might have to try a few before it plays synchronised with the content you’re watching.
- Step 11: You’ll now see subtitles at the bottom of the screen during whichever stream it is that you’re currently viewing.
Please check the below help video for more information on How to Use Subtitle in XMBC Kodi
Please watch the above YouTube tutorial on How to use subtitles in xmbc Kodi. At EntertainmentBox we offer a varied selection of YouTube tutorials. Whether it be videos on devices or how to do certain things in Kodi. We even provide unboxings of products or links to reviews from some of our great customers.
If you found the How to use subtitles in Kodi video useful and as we offer many many more videos not just the How to use subtitles in XBMC Kodi. So Please Subscribe to the EntertainmentBox YouTube channelHere
Many thanks for checking this tutorial out. We will offer new videos throughout the year. If you would like any particular tutorial or any ideas of what our next video should be. Please get in touch with us on Twitter HERE.