HOW TO ROOT THE M8 S802 U-M8 MX2 Box or any other Amlogic tv box
If you have an M8 android TV box and it is not rooted (unlocked) I will Show you HOW TO ROOT THE M8 S802 U-M8 Box Ebox TV Box Just click the image to download the zip file I have uploaded.
- Click image of the Droid
- Find the s89_root_update.ZIP file in your downloads and transfer it onto an SD card (do not unpack or open the .zip file)
- Put the sd card with the zip file into your unit
- Look on the back of the unit you will see an AV port with a hole, there is a button inside that hole that you will need to press in with a pin.
- Now only connect your HDMI lead.
- hold that button in the AV port in with a pin, and connect the power cable.(hold the pin in for 20 sec)
- You should now be in recovery mode.
- Use the up and down on the remote to select “apply update from EXT”
- Now select “update from sd card”
- Now select “S89_root_update.zip”
- When complete go to reboot system now.
IT’S THAT SIMPLE. YOU WILL NOW HAVE FULL ROOT ACCESS & SuperSU WITHOUT ANY LOSS OF DATA. (ALL OUR U-M8 ARE PRE-ROOTED 23/06/2014)
New easy way to root Android TV boxes
Entertainment Box offers the easiest way to buy a new Kodi box or an Android-powered TV box. Entertainment Box has a UK Shop, and also a dispatch centre in Chicago. You can view our top rated 2017 EBox T8 V internet box here. Furthermore, you can review Android-based Kodi TV boxes on our compare TV box page. We also have tons of help and how-to guides. And also the best apps for to get you set up. Are you new to TV boxes? don’t worry follow our set up a TV box guide, And you will be up and running in no time. EBox also stock our own brand of Android-powered projectors. You can see the full range of items we stock by visiting our main shop.