EntertainmentBox have a detailed help page should you need any assistance with your TV box. You could also try the how to do anything on your TV box page. Or you could check out the most asked TV box questions and answers page. If you need to find a page on our site please read the home page, we have redesigned it to be more user friendly. EntertainmentBox only sell the best TV box / boxes and high end gadgets. Have you seen our projectors that are powered by Android? Now you can use apps like Kodi without a TV how cool is that? All with 1 a one year warranty and a 30 day return policy.
T8 V4 5.1.1 Android firmware recovery
If your T8 4 TV box has any issues with software you can restore it with these files, you should only use this if your TV box is unresponsive. If your box turns on then you should use the OTA update app located in all apps.
The Ebox OTA update app is so ease to use.
- OPEN OTA Updater
- If their is an update available click download Update.
- You will then see two tick boxes wipe cache and clear data tick both boxes then click next.
- The app will close down when its finished downloading.
- Open the app again and follow the same steps again this time it will reboot and update your device ( you will not have to wait for the download again)
- Click the link above and download the T8V4 recovory files.
- unpack the 3 files onto a SD card.
- Do not unpack the T8-V4.zip file
- Put the 3 files onto a SD card and put into the side of the T8
- Turn off the power with the power button on the front of the T8 make sure it is off.
- On the right hand side of the device is the reset button.
- Using a tooth pick hold this button in. You know you have pressed it if you feel the click.
- Now press the power button on the front of the device while holding in the button.
- While holding the reset button down, wait until you see the logo and you can then release the reset button.
- The recovery menu should now be shown and the device should update.
The EntertainmentBox Firmware Downloads utilities listed here can cause permanent damage to your product if applied incorrectly. Before downloading any firmware updates, verify the firmware you are downloading is appropriate for the specific model number of your product. If you have any doubts, contact Customer Service for guidance.We will not and can not be held responsible for incorrect use.