Table of Contents
- 1 T8 V4 5.1.1 Android firmware recovery
- 2 Entertainment Box
- 3 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 4 Pros
- 5 Cons
- 6 Share this:
- 7 Like this:
- 8 Related
T8 V4 5.1.1 Android firmware recoveryIf your T8 4 TV box has any issues with software you can restore it with these files, you should only use this if your TV box is unresponsive. If your box turns on then you should use the OTA update app located in all apps.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery, How to guidesThe Ebox OTA update app is so easy to use.
- OPEN OTA Updater
- If there is an update available click download Update.
- You will then see two tick boxes wipe cache and clear data tick both boxes then click Next.
- The app will close down when it is finished downloading.
- Open the app again and follow the same steps again this time it will reboot and update your device ( you will not have to wait for the download again)
- Click the link above and download the T8V4 recovery files.
- Unpack the three files onto an SD card.
- Do not unpack the T8-V4.zip file
- Put the three files onto an SD card and put into the side of the T8
- Turn off the power with the power button on the front of the T8 make sure it is off.
- On the right-hand side of the device is the reset button.
- Using a toothpick hold this button in. You know you have pressed it if you feel the click.
- Now press the power button on the front of the device while holding in the button.
- While holding the reset button down, wait until you see the logo and you can then release the reset button.
- The recovery menu should now be shown, and the device should update.
Download Latest T8 v4 Firmware Upgrade
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
EntertainmentBox T8-4 Android Firmware