This firmware is for Sunchip CX-R9 / MX PLUS II TV Boxes with Rockchip RK3229 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, RecoveryHow to update a rockchip TV box with the Rockchip Batch Tool (RKBatchTool)
Sunchip CX-R9 / MX PLUS II TV Boxes Firmware details
Archive: Sunchip CX-R9 / MX PLUS II TV Boxes.zip
Model: Sunchip CX-R9 / MX PLUS II TV Boxes
Image file size: 472 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image name: CX-R9-RTL8723bs-20160223-update.img
Model number: CX-R9
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID4.4.4-SDK-v1.00.00
FW version: 4.4.04
Boot version: 2.29
Build number: rk322x-eng 4.4.4 KTU84Q eng.lzq.20160223.085700 test-keys
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
- RK3229 CPU is rapid and stable which can give you high-speed feedback and smooth response.
- Mali-400 as GPU of this TV box which gives you the high definition pictures and videos.
- 1GB RAM + 8G ROM capacity give you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
- Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
MX Plus II TV Box l Review
The lack of a Gigabit Ethernet port (there is only one RJ45 10/100) and a last-generation WiFi module (the one supplied is a classic 802.11b / g / n) do not really help the company succeed in reproducing such file types. Another flaw is represented by the presence of Android 4.4 KitKat on board, which, although it may represent a good release, is beginning to be obsolete. In addition to the above-mentioned gaps, however, MX Plus II is also good: the device supports encoding and decoding of H.264 and H.265 video formats10 bits, a feature that will allow you to reproduce this type of video file with ease even more frequently, given their versatility.
Sunchip CX-R9 / MX PLUS II TV Box is a multimedia center which enables you to have the absolute best and most versatile home media experience.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
We offer the easiest way to buy a new Kodi box or an Android TV box by EntertainmentBox.com With a UK Shop, and also a dispatch centre in Chicago. Delivery of our products never been quicker. A full list of the latest TV boxes can be found here. You can view our top rated 2017 EBox T8 V internet box here. Furthermore, you can review Android-based Kodi TV boxes on our compare TV box page. Also, compare Android-based projectors using our pocket projector review guide. You can see the full range of items we stock by visiting our main shop. We also have tonnes of help and how-to guides. And also the best apps for Android TV boxes. Are you new to TV boxes? don’t worry follow our set up a TV box guide. Are you looking for the latest Kodi download? We have you covered!
Sunchip CX-R9 / MX PLUS II TV Boxes with Rockchip RK3229 CPU