“Your music and podcast collection is a representation of you – and it’s deeply personal,” says Spotify and we agree. There are more than 5,000 hours of content released globally per day on the most popular music streaming service in the world. That is why it is increasingly necessary to find what we want quickly.
For this very reason, Spotify has launched a new version of A Tua Bibliotca for all Android or iOS users. The goal is to explore your collection of saved songs and podcasts faster, as you can see below.
This design change adds details, which will make spending less time searching for content or organizing your collection. The new “Tua Biblioteca” stands out for having five novelties:
- A simplified way to browse and search your entire collection – both songs and podcasts – in one place.
- New dynamic filters to help you navigate this collection. Choose between album, artist, playlist or podcast to view the corresponding saved audio. Then, if you’re on the go, just tap the “Downloads” filter to view all of your content available offline.
- Better sorting options. Choose between viewing your audio in alphabetical order, recently played or by the name of the creator. Now it’s organized.
- More control and easier access to what you hear the most. Choose up to four playlists, albums or podcast programs to keep pinned for instant access so you can quickly return to the work or sleep podcast playlist. Just swipe right on that content to see the “pin” option.
- Use the new grid view to classify your favorite content in a more visual way, with large block album, playlist and podcast cover.
These changes will reach all iOS and Android users as early as next week. Note that music downloads are only available to Spotify Premium users.
4gnews editors recommend:
*The article has been translated based on the content of https://4gnews.pt/spotify-melhora-a-pesquisa-com-ferramenta-que-vais-adorar/ by 4gnews.pt
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!