Sport TV has just launched a new application for Android and IOS that will transform the way you see football. The app does not need to subscribe to the service to watch most of the content, however if you want to watch live channels then you will need to have the Sport TV pack active on your carrier.
The application is simple but with the huge amount of information that the company wants to display on a smartphone screen it becomes a bit "heavy" in content.
Features of the new Sport TV app
- Easily and quickly access multiple SPORT TV videos through the new archive
- * Use the Multiscreen service that allows access to SPORT TV channels through tablets, smartphones and personal computers;
- Watch hundreds of games a minute and stay up to date with the latest results;
- View rankings and statistics of major national and international competitions;
- Customize a results feed by choosing favorite teams and competitions;
- Receive personalized notifications by games, teams and competitions;
- See goals almost soon after the event
- Among other features
The second point is the only one that needs the subscription to the Sport TV service. Still, I fully believe that even if you don't have the service on your television company, this is an application to install.
Other identical applications worth installing
If you like football I have at least one more application that is worth installing and it's totally free. In addition to the Sport TV application you can always install "Liga UK". For both Android and iOS.
The app gives you a video summary of all League and League Cup games. It also offers you information from other relevant games from other leagues. A pity just not having a sports news feed on King.
EBox editors recommend: