Samsung’s XCover line has gained another member. The Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro was officially announced in Finland, and will be sold in the country by 499 euros.
In terms of its appearance, this is an all terrain smartphone, focusing on its robustness. Their full specifications have already been revealed, and we let you know everything in detail.
Galaxy XCover Pro Specifications
- 6.3-inch FullHD + resolution LCD screen (with screen hole and reduced margins)
- Exynos 9611 processor (same as Galaxy A51)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage (expandable via microSD up to 512GB)
- 13 megapixel front camera
- 25 MP + 8MP Ultra Wide Rear Main Camera
- One UI 2.0 based on Android 10
- 4050mAh Removable Battery With 15W Fast Charging
- USB-C input
- Bluetooth 5.0
- IP68 certification
- Military Standard MIL-STD-810
- Biometric sensor on side on / off switch
- Advertised price from 499 euros
One thing to keep in mind is that this is an IP68 certified device. Having a generous polycarbonate construction, it is safe from possible ingress of water, dust or major impacts.
This resistance is reflected in its weight, which is over 200 grams, and also in its thickness, which is around 10mm. This will be a device for a niche of people who wants something theoretically more robust without compromising on interesting specs.
For now the device has been announced only in Finland, where it will be sold from 31 January. Soon new countries will be announced that will receive the device.
EBox editors recommend: