A few days have passed since the formal presentation of the new Samsung range tops for 2021. The Galaxy S21 were presented to the public on January 14, and now the first disassembly to the base model appears.
The YouTube channel “PBKreviews” proceeded to disassemble the powerful smartphone on video. And in a very detailed process, we learn the secrets of this equipment.
In the video you can see that, at first sight, there are no big differences between the Galaxy S21 and its predecessor, the Galaxy S20. In both motherboard it is close to the camera module and the battery area is also similar. However, Samsung made less noticeable differences.
One of them is on the loudspeaker, which has foam balls to produce a louder sound, and it is possible to glimpse two antennas of 5G mmWave on the sides. The cable for the Galaxy S21 screen can now be easily removed. This means that repairs will become simpler.
These are just a few changes to a device that starts in UK at € 879. Enough to conquer the Android market with a 120Hz screen and eye-catching cameras. In this base model, Samsung opted for a rear plastic construction.
Samsung Galaxy S21 specifications
- Display: 6.2 “inches, AMOLED, Full-HD + resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels), 421ppp
- Certifications: HDR10 +, refresh rate at 120 Hz, maximum brightness of 1300 nits
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, IP68 certified
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 2100 (5 nm)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128/256 GB UFS 3.1
- Main camera: 12 MP (wide angle) + 64 MP (telephoto) 1.1x optical magnification + 12 MP (ultra wide angle)
- Secondary camera: 10 MP (wide angle)
- Battery: 4000mAh – 25 W fast charging (wired), 15 W wireless and 4.5 W reverse
- Operating system: Android 11 (One UI 3.1)
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 171 grams
- Extras: Screen fingerprint reader, WiFi 6e, AKG stereo speakers
- Colors: Phantom Gray (gray), Phantom White (white), Phantom Violet (violet), Phantom Pink (pink)
- Materials: aluminum frame, plastic back, glass front
- Price: from 879 € in UK
4gnews editors recommend:
*The article has been translated based on the content of https://4gnews.pt/samsung-galaxy-s21-desmontagem-revela-os-segredos-do-smartphone/ by 4gnews.pt
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article. If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!