Samsung’s next big Galaxy Unpacked event is getting closer and closer, scheduled for August 5th. Therefore, it is natural that the volume of leaks on the products to be presented continues to increase exponentially. The big highlight has been the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, which will be the next top of the range of the manufacturer.
Now, another confirmation about the colors in which the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, the most powerful model of the new series, will be available. After it was confirmed that it would arrive in black and bronze, we now know that it will also be available in white – Mystic White.
In addition to confirming its design once again with a large photographic module on the rear panel, we again see the small punch hole in the center of the upper area of the curved screen.
Alleged specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- 6.9 “inch Dynamic AMOLED display with QHD + resolution and punch hole
- 120Hz refresh rate, 19.3: 9 format and Gorilla Glass 7 protection
- Exynos 990 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (or 865+) processor
- Up to 12GB of RAM
- Up to 512GB of internal memory
- Triple rear camera: 108MP + 12MP (ultrawide) + 12MP (telephoto, 5x optical zoom, 50x Space Zoom)
- 10 megapixel front camera
- On-screen fingerprint reader
- S-Pen with 9ms latency
- Support for dual-SIM + eSIM, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C 3.2 and wireless DeX
- 4,500mAh battery with support for charging at 45W (25W wireless and 9W reverse charging)
- Android 10, OneUI
EBox editors recommend: