The South Korean giant has just announced the new Samsung Galaxy F41 smartphone, a mid-range device with a huge 6000 mAh battery, a promising camera and a large screen. It is the latest alternative to the popular Galaxy M31.
The market-leading technology claims that the new phone can deliver up to 26 hours of video playback, several days of talk time (phone) and up to 21 hours of Internet browsing. The surprises, however, do not end there.
The new Samsung mobile phone was designed and produced in India, with its marketing motto stating “Full On”, aiming it at the younger audience. Still, the other features are in all similar to those of the Samsung Galaxy M31.
Samsung Galaxy F41 specifications
- 6.4 inch Super AMOLED screen – 60 Hz
- Full-HD + resolution (1080 × 2340) – 19.5: 9 with 403 dpi
- Samsung Exynos 9611 processor (10 nm)
- Android 10 operating system – One UI
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64/128 GB of internal storage UFS 2.1
- Triple main camera – 64 MP + 8 MP (ultra wide angle) + 5 MP (depth)
- 32 MP front camera (notch)
- 6000 mAh battery with fast charge at 15 W
- Fingerprint reader at the rear
- Dimensions: 159.2 × 75.1 × 8.9 mm
- Weight: 191 grams
- Available in “Fusion Black”, “Fusion Blue” and “Fusion Green”
Highlights of the new Samsung mobile phone
The biggest highlight is the main camera of the Galaxy F41 with a 64 MP sensor at the rear and the secondary camera with a 32 MP sensor for the selfies. Furthermore, the camera application is full of software dedicated to creating content.
With several filters to choose from, in addition to the Single Take mode, the phone captures 7 images and 3 videos simultaneously, then letting the user choose the best ones to save.
The rear camera can also record video at full 4K Ultra-HD resolution, with Hyperlapse and Boomerang modes for more creative options. We also have an 8 MP camera, ultra-wide angle with 123º of vision to capture the surroundings.
The user can also use the “Live Focus” mode to focus on his face and blur the background of the image, available for both photography and video capture. Within the app, there are even more creative modes and options.
The new Samsung Galaxy F41 is available in India from October 16, with no predicted arrival in international markets.
EBox editors recommend: