Samsung began today to introduce the new generation of smartphones that will integrate the Galaxy A family. One of the first was the Samsung Galaxy A71, which arrives with very impressive specifications, presenting a nice balance between all segments.
However, it is difficult not to highlight their photographic capabilities, which should be well above average. The Galaxy A71 comes equipped with four rear cameras and a single front camera, centered at the top of the screen.
Samsung Galaxy A71 Specifications
- 6.7 "inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD + resolution and punch hole identical to Note 10
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Processor
- Up to 8GB of RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD card
- Dual SIM Support
- Four rear cameras: 64MP + 12MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (depth) + 5MP (macro)
- 32 megapixel front camera
- On-screen fingerprint reader
- Headphone audio input with Dolby Atmos support
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W quick charge support
- Android 10, Samsung OneUI 2.0
Price and availability
Regarding their availability, no official information has been disclosed on a possible expansion to international markets. However, it is believed that this will happen as early as 2020, with a price of around 500 euros.
Once on the market, it will be available in four colors: black, silver, blue, pink.
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?