How to root the M8 S802 U-M8 or the MX2 TV box mediaplayer
HOW TO ROOT THE M8 S802 U-M8 MX2 Box or any other Amlogic tv box
If you have a M8 android TV box and it is not rooted (unlocked) i will Show you HOW TO ROOT THE M8 S802 U-M8 Box Ebox TV Box Just click the image to download the zip file i have uploaded.
- Click image of the Droid
- Find the s89_root_update.ZIP file in your downloads and transfer it onto a SD card (do not unpack or open the .zip file)
- Put the sd card with the zip file into your unit
- Look on the back of the unit you will see an AV port with a hole, there is a button inside that hole that you will need to press in with a pin.
- Now only connect your HDMI lead.
- hold that button in the AV port in with a pin, and connect the power cable.(hold the pin in for 20 sec)
- You should now be in recovery mode.
- Use the up and down on the remote to to select “apply update from EXT”
- Now select “update from sdcard”
- Now select “S89_root_update.zip”
- When complete go to reboot system now.
ITS THAT SIMPLE.. YOU WILL NOW HAVE FULL ROOT ACCESS & SuperSU WITHOUT ANY LOSS OF DATA. (ALL OUR U-M8 ARE PRE ROOTED 23/06/2014)
- HOW TO ROOT THE M8 S802 U-M8 Box Droid TV Box
New easy way to root Android TV boxes