Table of Contents
- 1 Rikomagic MK80 TV Box Android KitKat 4.4.2 custom firmware Download
- 1.1 Item specifics
- 1.2 RKM
- 1.3 MK80 Plus
Rikomagic MK80 TV Box Android KitKat 4.4.2 custom firmware Download
This firmware is for Rikomagic MK80 TV Box with Allwinner A80 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Rikomagic MK80 TV Box Firmware detailsArchive-name: Rikomagic MK80 TV Box.zip Image: MK80-20150320.img Archive file size: 309 MB Platform: Allwinner A80 FW version: RKM_MK80_4.4.2-a80-v2.0rc3 Style: MK80 Company: RKM Build number: MK80-eng 4.4.2 KOT49H 20150320 test-keysChangelog 1. Fix the problem that AlbappTV.apk will quit automatically after opening it. 2. Fix the problem that lines appear across the video playback by Netflix. 3. Fix the problem that when the device connects with SATA hard disk, it will recognize it as USB device. 4. Added upgrading by SD card and local upgrade function(in the boot state). 5. Fix the problem that AC3 file playback by XBMC will get stuck. 6. Fix the problem that pressing other keys can wake up the device when it in shutdown mode. 7. Support using dynamic wallpapers. 8. Add one click clear function. 9. Modified DPI to 240(720p). 10. Support Dolby/DTS pass through by XBMC.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is … Read more
|Media Streaming:||Home Network Media|
|GPU:||64-Core PowerVR G6230||Model:|
|RAM:||DDR3 4GB||Max. Resolution:||4K|
|ROM:||32GB EMMC||Audio/Video Outputs:||HDMI|
|Expand Memory:||SD Card, up to 64GB||Operating System:||Android 4.4|
|HDMI Version:||1.4b||CPU Model:||A80 ARM Cortex A15/A7 28nm|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXESOur device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).