Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Rikomagic MK05 TV Box with Amlogic S805 CPU
- 1.1 Rikomagic MK05 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 Main Features:
- 1.3 Specification
- 1.5 Rikomagic MK05 TV Box Review
- 1.6 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.7 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
This firmware is for Rikomagic MK05 TV Box with Amlogic S805 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Rikomagic MK05 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Rikomagic MK05 TV Box.zip
Image: RKM MK05-20150630.img
Archive file size: 366 MB
Platform: Amlogic S805
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
● Amlogic S805 quad core CPU, qquad-coreARM Mali-450, offering better using experience
● Android 4.4 operate system, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and many others
● Supports HDMI 1.4b connector to connect a home cinema, a Micro SD card slot and a jack for Ethernet, giving you the best possible connection
● 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB ROM, support TF (micro SD) card up to 32GB
● Support downloading more than 600,000 applications from Googleplay Store
● Multi-language supported for multiple regions and dialects around the world
● Built-in bluetooth, you can connect with your bluetooth keyboard, game controller, headphones easily
● 2.4GHz AP6210 WiFi module for a better WiFi signal
● Compatible with 3G dongle, support XBMC, DLNA, Miracast
● Includes two USB ports, which can be used to operate with an external keyboard or mouse, mobile hard disk, U disk, video cameras, plug-in devices, and much more
● Built-in IR remote, can be controlled by 2.4G fly mouse / mini keyboard, even remote control by mobile phone through APK
Type: TV Box
System: Android 4.4
CPU: Amlogic S805
Core: Quad Core,C ortex A5
Max. Extended Capacity: TF card up to 32GB (not included)
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.265/AVC|
Video format: 1080P,AVI,MKV,MPG,MP4,WMV,RM,MOV,DAT,MPEG,4K x 2K
Audio format: WMA,RM,AAC,MP3,OGG,WAV,FLAC,APE
Photo Format: JPEG,GIF,BMP,PNG,jps(3D),mpo(3D)
|Product Details||WIFI: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: HDMI,USB2.0,TF card,RJ45,DC 5V
Other Features: Support 4k x 2k, DLNA, Miracast, XBMC
|Dimension and Weight||Product weight: 0.119 kg|
Package weight: 0.556 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 11.5 x 11.3 x 2.0 cm / 4.5 x 4.4 x 0.8 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 20.0 x 16.5 x 5.8 cm
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x RKM MK05 Amlogic S805 Quad Core Android 4.4 TV Box, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x US Plug Power Adapter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English User Manual|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]