Table of Contents
- 1 HOW TO USE OTA UPDATER APP Android TV box
- 1.1 SUPPORTED DEVICES (Other devices will follow soon.)
- 1.2 The Ebox OTA updater app is so easy to use.
- 1.3 DISCLAIMER
- 1.4 Pros
- 1.5 Cons
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
- 1.8 Related
HOW TO USE OTA UPDATER APP Android TV boxThis will be the last time you will have to use an SD card when you update your firmware. We have now finished our OTA (over the air) update app, this will be installed when you run the latest firmware for one of the supported devices below. After you have finished upgrading to our latest firmware update you will see our New Ebox OTA Updater app.
Categories: How to guides, Firmware, Tools, Recovery,This is what you will use to update your from now on, when you open the app it will inform you if there is a new Update available.
SUPPORTED DEVICES (Other devices will follow soon.)
Read More: “Smart TV box Facts and Questions“
The Ebox OTA updater app is so easy to use.
- Open the OTA Updater app
- If there is an update available click download Update.
- You will then see two tick boxes wipe cache and clear data tick both boxes then click next.
- The app will close down when it’s finished downloading.
- Open the app again and follow the same steps again this time it will reboot and update your device ( you will not have to wait for the download again)
DISCLAIMERThe EntertainmentBox Firmware Downloads utilities listed here can cause permanent damage to your product if applied incorrectly. Before downloading any firmware updates, verify the firmware you are downloading is appropriate for the specific model number of your product. If you have any doubts, contact Customer Service for guidance.We will not and can not be held responsible for incorrect use.
One Click Update EBOX Supported ROM’s Supported Device Listed
Updates are pushed whenever needed