After long weeks of rumors and leaks, the Redmi K30 was finally officially unveiled during an event taking place in China. This is the Xiaomi subsidiary's first 5G smartphone and should eventually reach Europe in the form of the Xiaomi Mi 10T.
This is a revolutionary smartphone, both for its specifications and its impressive price that will start at € 256 for the base model. In addition, this smartphone comes with a 120Hz refresh rate display and is the first to have equipped the Sony IMX686 64MP sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Full Specifications
- 6.67 "inch LCD screen with Full HD + resolution and punch hole
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G (5G) Processor
- Up to 8GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB of internal memory
- Four rear cameras: 64MP (Sony IMX686) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- Dual front camera: 20MP + 2MP (depth)
- 4,500mAh battery with 30W quick charge support
- Android 10, MIUI 11
Redmi K30 Prices and Availability
Apparently, the mass production of the new Qualcomm processors is not yet at full power. Therefore, the Redmi K30 will only be launched on the market early next year.
As for its prices, Redmi surprised everyone and everything again, launching what will be the cheapest 5G smartphone:
- 6GB RAM + 64GB Internal Memory – € 256
- 6GB RAM + 128GB Internal Memory – € 295
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Internal Memory – € 333
- 8GB RAM + 256GB Internal Memory – € 372
Although these prices are extremely attractive, it must be remembered that they are official for the Chinese market. Certainly the model that will come to Europe will suffer slight inflation. Still, if Xiaomi could launch the Mi 10T with a base price of around € 300, it would still be an excellent offer.
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?