Realme continues to gain a captive place among the world's top smartphone makers, showing growth that envies its rivals. Now the brand is getting ready to introduce its first 5G smartphone, the Realme X50. This smartphone will also be accompanied by a "Lite" variant with more modest specifications.
A few days ago the first list of specifications of both models came up, giving us a good idea of what we could expect. Now a new leak has confirmed many of these specifications.
Realme X50 5G Specifications
- 6.44 "inch Full HD + Super AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 735 5G Processor
- Up to 8GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB of internal memory
- Four rear cameras: 60MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Dual front camera: 32MP + 8MP
- On-screen fingerprint reader
- 4,500mAh battery with support for fast charging VOOC 4.0
Realme X50 Lite Specifications
- 6.55 "inch LCD screen with Full HD + resolution with 60Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek MT6885 5G Processor
- Up to 8GB RAM
- Up to 128GB of internal memory
- Four rear cameras: 16MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 5,000mAh battery with support for VOOC 4.0 quick charge
As many manufacturers have done to date, so Realme will choose to offer an extremely attractive "Lite" model. Instead of drastically lowering its specifications, it rebalances, emphasizing its autonomy with a larger battery.
With regard to its pricing, it is believed that the Realme X50 5G will arrive with a base price of around € 257, while the Lite model will start at € 206.
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?